Quickie Salsa M
£4,395.00 £5,274.00 (inc. VAT)
Introducing the new Salsa M from Quickie. With its mid wheel drive technology, the Salsa M is able to deliver an extremely compact turning circle, allowing for great indoor manoeuvrability. A narrow width and very low seat height ensures that you're able to navigate through doorways and confined spaces effortlessly. When travelling outdoors, Quickie's all-wheel independent suspension and anti-pitch technology ensures stability and safety at all times.
- Flip up armrests and footrests for easy accessibility.
- Lift-off backrest for easy transportation and storage.
- Very low seat height to the seat pan (from 40.5cm, and from only 45.5cm with powered tilt) makes access under tables and into vehicles easy.
- Low push force, emergency freewheel allows the Salsa to be moved very easily when it is in freewheel.
- A full range of powered options available including centre of gravity tilt in space, lift and tilt, reclline and ELR/ALR powered legrests.
- Effortlessly climbs up to a 70mm kerb.
- 50Ah gel batteries and powerful high-torque motors provides up to 26 km (16 miles) of driving range at speeds of 6 or 10 kph (4 or 6mph)
- Crash test approved - The Salsa M has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19
- 3 year warranty on motors, 2 years on frame and electrics and 1 year on batteries (conditions apply) and chargers.
|Maximum speed||10 km|
|Weight inclkuding batteries||16.7 kg|
|Width overall||61-65 cm|
|Length overall||116 cm|
|Drive wheel size||33-35 cm|
|Castor wheel size||23-25 cm|
|Maximum user weight||160 kg|
|Obstacle ability||6 cm|
|Seat width||42-50 cm|
|Seat depth||42-50 cm|
|Seat height||40-55 cm|
Brand Sunrise Medical Quickie
Be the first to review this product.Write a review