Quickie Q700 Standing Powerchair
Q700 M UP Standing Power Wheelchair.
The Q700®-UP M of the QUICKIE powered wheelchair platform that takes standing wheelchair technology to the next level. With a simple touch of a button, be eye-to-eye with the world around you and enjoy all of the benefits of a standing wheelchair!
Featuring the most advanced performance powerbase: Speed, comfort and access to all areas. The Q700-UP M electric wheelchair comes with our reliable SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension and additionally features the amazing SEDEO® ERGO seating.
The intelligent and high-performance Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair provides outstanding support whilst allowing users superior freedom wherever you are. This mid-wheel drive power chair offers unmatched manoeuvrability for tight spaces when indoors, with a highly compact turning circle and is extremely easy to control and drive. It features six-wheel independent suspension, for a smoother and more responsive ride, whilst its gyro-control technology makes for a less-demanding drive. It's high-end biomechanical Sedeo Ergo Up seating system has a full range of programmable seating and standing positions and functions.
There are many health and lifestyle benefits of standing such as improved pressure relief from sitting for long periods, improved range of motion, supporting vital organ capacity, improving circulation, reducing abnormal muscle and it enhances the ability to reach and access environments.
The Q700 UP M features modern design and functionality. The user can choose from a choice of six vibrant accent colours for a personal touch to their power chair.
Contact us for your free home assessment and choose from a full list of the Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair standard features and options to meet your requirements and specifications.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 245 0062 (local rate call)
- One Q700 Up M Power Wheelchair
- Promotes user independence
- Custom made to each user
- Mid-wheel drive
- Powered stand up seat for health and lifestyle benefits
- High outdoor performance
- Outstanding indoor agility
- Matt black with a choice of six colour accents
- Crash tested
- Sleek, minimalistic design with intelligent seating
- Six memory positions
- Excellent control and stability
- Six wheel independent suspension as standard
- 8 A dual mode charger as standard
- Lights and indicators as standard
- Mechanical anti-shear backrest frame as standard
- Reclining flip back armrests as standard
- Power centre mount leg rests as standard
- 90° centre mount footrest as standard
- Adjustable knee fixation integral foam pad as standard
- Pair of calf pads as standard
- Aircraft buckled pelvic positioning belt as standard
- Padded, two point chest pad as standard
- R-NET power module and R-NET actuator control module as standard
- Seat width: 400mm - 500mm (15.7" - 19.7")
- Seat height: 450mm - 480mm (17.7" - 19")
- Seat depth: 400mm - 540mm (15.7" - 21.3")
- Backrest height: 560mm - 610mm (22" - 24")
- Overall width: 620mm (24.4")
- Overall length: 1070mm (42.1")
- Drive wheels: 14" (Black)
- Tires/castors: 6" front/ 6" rear (Black)
- Ground clearance: 70mm (2.8")
- Battery size: 60 Ah
- Speed: 4mph (6kph)
- Maximum range: up to 25 miles (40km)
- Seat tilt: 22°
- Back recline: 90° - 175°
- Maximum turning radius: 500mm (19.7")
- Maximum safe slope: 10°
- Maximum kerb climb: 100mm (4")
- Wheelchair weight without battery: 140kg (22 st)
- Wheelchair weight with battery: 175kg (27.5 st)
- Maximum user weight: 120kg (19 st)
Be the first to review this product.Write a review